Saturday 26 January 2008

boooos. im emo emo emo. cos i cant do econs! i suck at it la. especially when all the different types of graphs start coming in. sighs. i think my level of intelligence is dropping. ): rv demoralised me. aj demoralised me further. im now left with nothing! i want my self-esteem and confidence back!! ):

-

on tuesday night.. i came home from singing lesson, to find 3 little creatures sitting on my bed. strangely enough, they were all facing the window. so i screamed, "ah meee!你是不是又动我的东西!!" and my mum went,"做什么!没有啦!你问papa!" so i stormed off to ask my dad and he said "我让它们晒太阳啦!" and i laughed and laughed and laughed non-stop.. after which my mum and sister came to look and they laughed hysterically for sometime too.. they looked damn cute la. 3 tiny little things on a comparatively big bed!

this is a closer shot of them!

haha looks like my dad can be quite cute too. (((:
-
oh in addition, sitong will be having a performance at some bugis cafe near bugis street next wed, 30th jan, at 7pm! oddly enough, i got invited by her to sing as well, with four of her other pro friends, one of whom is cherlynn.. so im stresssssed ah. even though there will only be ONE solo song.. but im still stressed can. -sighs- still havent really decided on which song to sing.. but whoever's free and willing to support, you guys must go k! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home